Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Oopsie Daisy-

HAI!
I'm sorry I didn't put a blog up yesterday, I was busy.. Procrastinating.
Honestly, I don't know who I am saying sorry to, I'm sure nobody reads these except maybe Salma and Alex.
But, if there are some other people who are reading this, HELLO! I hope you are enjoying the blog so far, and if you checked out this blog, check out these awesome blogs:
Alex:
http://onthebrightsidealexa.blogspot.com/
Salma:
http://www.salmooni-96.blogspot.com/
:D

So today was pretty normal.. Average. I got a lot of homework to do so I better make this quick.
Man, some people just make me so mad! Gosh. I don't know if I can swear on this thing, but I'm not going to risk it. so basically - @$#%&**^%&$#@!!
Like, I can't mention who, but they just piss me off so much. I don't want to be mad at them, but I am anyways. -sigh-



'When you see my face, hope it gives you hell, gives you hell. When you walk my way hope it gives you hell, gives you hell." - Gives you hell by The All American Rejects


The music video to this song rules :)


Source of Picture

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. !! I LOVE THAT SONG !! and the music video is epiccc ! hehe my blog is awesome? i only have 4 followers and i think maybe u and alex probably are the only ones who read it and ibrahiem i think :S soo mine fails! but urs is awsome i love it!! : D

    ReplyDelete