Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentines day.

According to Wikipedia:

"Saint Valentine (in Latin, Valentinus) is the name of several martyred saints of Ancient Rome" .. blah blah blah " there is no suggestion here yet that the bishop was a patron of lovers "

The concept of love on valentines day is quite incorrect. Saint Valentine was beheaded on the 14th of February some time ago. And Sheldon, from the big bang theory so obviously pointed out that we shouldn't be Celebrating love on valentines day, we should go witness a murder or something.

:D

















But in all honesty, I think valentines day is quite stupid (I'm sorry if you love it). It was just something Hallmark Created to get more money, a brand new holiday means cards, presents, gifts, all you can buy at hallmark at reasonable prices *Wink*.
Love is something that can be expressed any day of the year, there is no reason why it needs to be especially today. No matter where you are or how many gifts or presents you buy, love is special, Treasure it every day, not only on valentines.

"I don't know how you do what you do, I'm so in love with you I want to spend the rest of my life, With you by my side, Forever and ever, Every little thing that you do, Baby, I'm amazed by you" -Amazed by Lonestar.

Me and Noor were singing this all day today :D


2 comments: