Thursday, February 18, 2010

Sweet and Sour --


So today, was like a sweet and sour day. -like the title- It had good points and bad points.


Well, first off we are totally SCREWED for our community and service, which is this thing our gay school forces upon us and if we don't do it, we fail the year. Nice, isn't it? It's just been so hectic lately because the thing we are doing out community and service for (quackfest, which is like a carnival thing at our school) is like a week away and we have done practically nothing. About 7 of us in our class seem to care about passing community and service while the rest don't and 7 of us can't do it all! So I've been running around all day trying to do different things in preparation for that, which is just stressing me to the max.

The good side of today is I am going to go watch valentines day with a lot of my friends :D. Which is awesome, then my friend is going to come back with me for a sleepover, so it isn't all bad. But then i still have QUACKFEST to look forward to -sigh-. Our school pisses me off.

This is a picture of sweet and sour chicken. Because it matches the name, I am craving it, and its delicious. :) Yummm.


Source of image














Ok so today I was watching the VlogBrothers on youtube (woohoo Nerdfighers!) and Hank was talking about some quotes that Albert Einstein had said, and I really liked them so I am going to put them both here today. (woohoo, a new twist)

VlogBrothers channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/vlogbrothers?blend=1&ob=4#p/u/0/4PJjpwC1aaU

They are awesome nerds, check them out :)

‘I do not know what weapons world war 3 will be fought with, but world war 4 will be fought with sticks and stones ‘ -Albert Einstein

‘Do not worry about your difficulties in mathematics, I assure you that mine, are still greater ‘ -Albert Einstein.


Source of Picture

No comments:

Post a Comment